Happy First Birthday Tuesday Goodie Bag!
It’s been a year since we started our weekly Goodie Bag recommendations, so this week we thought we would list our top ten new discoveries from the past 12 months. So, in no particular order;
- Tuk Tuk Asian Bistro, Bangor- a simple, relaxing dining experience with an Asian ambiance.
- Millar’s Restaurant, Lisburn Rd- terrific food, friendly service and great value for money.
- Tzatziki, Botanic Avenue- for a Mediterranean feast of simple, authentic, healthy Greek favourites.
- Haptik, Upper Newtownards Road-the perfect spot for brunch.
- Lottie, Upper Newtownards Road-a stylish interior and a selection of Italian themed food & drink.
- No. 1 Belfast, Stranmillis- an informal restaurant, serving delicious cantina-style Mexican street food.
- Madame Pho, Botanic Avenue-quality, authentic Vietnamese food in a casual dining setting.
- Cú, Lisburn Road-a focus on the best local produce with Mexican influences.
- A Peculiar Tea, University Road-an evening of playful, foodie fun and inventive, imaginative dishes.
- Gnostic, City Quays-intimate & cosy with excellent sharing plates.